Friday, September 28, 2012

Broken...


Does this song define my soul? Not really! But every time i listen to it, i tend to find most comfort in it. It's like Evanescence is singing my heart out...
Every once in a while, i ask myself this question: What's wrong with me?
Aren't you asking too much already?



My endless side of ugliest me won't even satisfy when i have someone who loves me unconditionally...
How can you still think about someone who once made you burst into tears like non-stop and pretended everything was just a okay. May this be the true meaning of "First love" perhaps? If so, how do people get over? How do people move on with their life? Does all this mean my soul hasn't forgotten about us? Still think about us? or i just remember us? I am not going to blame myself for any of this because this is truly what my heart feels about. Therefore i will speak, if i have to...because i can not runaway from my own heart. But I am not proud... It will probably haunt me for a long time until someone comes in and fascinates me just like he did. Just like he taught me how love tasted, felt, even sounded. This is the memory of us , i refuse to forget, not him. What we believed/shared was something completely exciting to me, i cherished every moment of it. I still cherish. He shaped me for who i am today, he taught me how to fight, how to learn, how to discover , and how to love...

No comments:

Post a Comment